What's most important for getting rid of acne:
1. Do not clog or shrink the pores so that dead cells and excess oil can easily leave the pores
2. Reduce existing inflammation (painful redness, puffiness)
3. Restoring the skin's microbial balance, i.e. allowing good bacteria to flourish rather than disinfecting and killing off microbes.
This is what the special, unique composition of the 100% natural, fresh, prebiotic KN EMULSION FOR ACNE provides. Time-tested, highly effective and therefore one of the most popular products from our lab (if you don't believe it, read the reviews below). Where is the secret:
- No pore-clogging and acne-causing technical-functional ingredients - emulsifiers, binders, waxes, silicones, mineral oil etc.
- No preservatives that destroy the skin's most important defence layer - natural microbiota.
- The formula comprises only plant extracts that reduce inflammation, moisturise and nourish, such as rosemary hydrolat, aloe vera extract, unrefined cold-pressed oils (foraha or tamanu and rosehip oil) and a composition of the highest quality essential oils.
- Some of the ingredients are certified organic; no synthetic substances.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Palm oil free
- Raw & Vegan
- Acne and Pimple.
Composition. Emulsion does not contain any pore clogging and pimple inducing ingredients: wax, emulsifiers, binders, mineral oils, preservatives, synthetic substances or so called "green chemicals". It is composed solely from vegetable extracts: hydrolate of rosemary, aloe extract, unrefined cold-pressed oils (oils of foraha (tamanu) and rose hip seed oil) and a composition of natural essential oils.
Properties. Emulsion for acne skin decreases acne formation, helps to balance skin functions and does not dry the skin:
• cleans pores - dissolves oil deposits, adjusts oil production and easies its removal; does not contract pores, thus oil can exit unimpeded;
• reduces red zones of inflammation around pimples;
• moistens and tones;
• supplies skin with nutrients;
• evens colour of the skin;
• reduces scar risks or existing scar marks;
• easily absorbed;
• has pleasant aroma and improves mood.
Technology: manufactured using cold-press method, never exposed to heat, therefore has a high concentration of valuable and environment sensitive bioactive substances and energy of the plants.
Application: shake well before using then apply several drops on the moist skin in problem places: face, chest and back.
The emulsion is biphasic, so you MUST WASH before use! It absorbs more quickly when applied to wet skin, so we recommend using it on skin that has been moisturised with a hydrolat. If acne is bothering your face, use in place of your daily face cream, apply 1 time a day until the acne is gone. Emulsion for acne-prone skin can also be used temporarily, for a few days to a few days, when needed.
- It is preferable not to use powder or masking creams during the application of the emulsion (or to keep them on the skin for the minimum time needed);
- Do not use any other cosmetic or therapeutic creams or ointments;
- If there is a lack of moisture or oil, an unrefined oil or a hydrolat may be used in combination;
- For a faster effect, it is highly recommended to wash daily with a cleansing paste of gassoul clay or apply a gassoul mask once a week.
Rosmarinus Officinalis Water, Calophyllum inophyllum seed oil *, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil *, Juglans regia seed oil *, Rosa rubiginosa seed oil *, Glycine max germ extract *, Aloe barbadensis extract *, Anthemis nobilis flower oil, Citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil *, Melaleuca quinquenervia oil, Leptospermum petersonii oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract *, Geraniol **, Linalool **, Limonene **.
Ingredients: Rosemary water, Foraha oil *, Jojoba oil *, Walnut oil *, Rosehip Seed Oil *, Soya germ extract *, Aloe extract *, Roman chamomile essential oil, Petitgrain essential oil *, Niaouli essential oil, Tea Tree essential oil, Rosemary extract *, Geraniol **, Linalool **, Limonene **.
* – Organic ingredients
** – Present in product as natural component of essential oil