Natural miracle skin cleanser – GHASSOUL clay. Perfect makeup remover, skin cleanser, acne fighter and hair "shampoo". Just mix this clay with boiling water until paste consistency and start you daily routine for acne-free healthy looking skin!
Since ancient times Ghassoul has been well known for its exceptional adsorption and cleaning properties. It was used as a natural soap and shampoo not only by local inhabitants in Morocco, but in all Mediterranean region, and nowadays is still being sold and happily used for this purpose. Its name “ghassoul” (or “rhassoul”) comes from the Arabic verb “rhassala” which means “to wash”. Ghassoul caly is mined in the only known deposit in the world in Morocco.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Sauna Rituals
- Raw & Vegan
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple
- For Hair
Natural washer – GHASSOUL clay
It's a wonderful washer-cleanser from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Ghassoul has been used for hundreds of years for body washing, hair washing and hammam (Turkish bath) in Morocco, Tunisia and other Arabian countries. The greatest lovers of ghassoul in Europe are the French.
Washes gently, without lathering or damaging skin. Cleans dirt, excess oil and make-up, cleans skin pores especially well, decreasing pore clogging and pimple formation, sooths burns, and stimulates blood and lymph flow.
Clay powder is mixed with water or a hydrolate into a paste. It may be enriched with unrefined vegetable and/or essential oil. After washing, the paste needs to be washed off the face and skin dried with a towel.
You may complete washing procedure with a spray of a hydrolate and a drop of quality oil.
Recommended for the washing of:
• face – everyday use on mixed, porous, pustular skin; cleansing masks;
• sensitive skin – e.g. washing babies and children (substituting regular soap);
• hair – a non-lathering mix of clay and water acts like natural shampoo, cleaning dirt, dead cells and excess oil from scalp and hair without damaging hair follicles or hair surface (keratin); the procedure balances performance of sebaceous glands. After ghassoul procedure your hair will be resplendent and loose;
• body – masks, compresses, body wraps and SPA treatments.
Gasul for facial skin care
- as a facial cleanser – gently rub the gassoul paste on the face in circular motions, rinse with water.
- as a cleansing mask – mix the gassoula with water, or better still, with a hydrolat to a paste consistency; apply a thick layer of the paste to the face and leave it until it starts to dry, about 5-7 minutes; rinse with water. For dry skin, prepare the paste with a drop of unrefined oil, e.g. argan.
- gassoul absorbs excess sebum and facial impurities and is particularly good at drawing dirt out of the pores.
- adds minerals and trace elements to the skin.
Gasul for hair
- aActs as a natural shampoo that washes away dirt and excess sebum from the scalp and hair without damaging the hair follicles or the keratin on the surface of the hair, while balancing the sebaceous glands. Gasul leaves hair shiny and fluffy.
- it is very easy to prepare such a 'shampoo' at home: mix the gasoule with warm water until it reaches the consistency of a liquid batter; apply it to the hair from root to tip; leave it on for a few minutes; rinse thoroughly with water.
Gasoule for body wash and hygiene
- acts as a cleanser – mix gasul with warm water to the consistency of a paste; apply a thick layer all over the body; leave for a few minutes; rinse with water.
- as an exfoliant – exfoliates the skin and helps to remove toxins and slags;
- gasul washes away all impurities, removes dead cells; leaves the skin soft and velvety; used in thalassotherapy and spa centres.
Gassoul – cosmetic ingredient
In cosmetics, gassoul can be used in the following products:
- in soaps;
- body and face washes;
- body and face creams;
- body and face masks;
- acne (acne) products.
Looking for real pure gassoul? Not everything that is called gassoul is really gassoul. Please note – a product can be called "Ghassoul" even if the Ghassoul content of the product is only 20%! Read the ingredients carefully.
- no restrictions on use;
- we recommend that you use gasula in boiling water;
- we recommend that the clay paste is made only for the time being and not used for more than 3 days and that a new portion is mixed;
- when stored in a dry, tightly sealed container, the shelf life of pure clay is unlimited
- bag: paper
- label: plastic PVC