Wild Lavender Hydrolat (Lavender Water) Lavandula angustifolia
Lavender water, Lavender hydrolat, distilled from true lavender, bot. Lavandula angustifolia Mill., collected in Alpes-de-Haute-Provence.
Hydrolat is a natural herbal and aromatherapy product for skin moisturizing, cleansing and tonifying. May be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before applying face oil or cream.
True pure distilling product, without alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and aromas, undiluted
- neutralizes hard tap water deposits on the skin;
- moistens and soothes, cherishes and harmonizes all types of the skin;
- suitable for face washing and clearing final procedures;
- refreshes and stimulates;
- absolute must-have for baby skincare and aromatherapy for babies.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates, pesticides and other contaminants - does not disrupt endocrine system
- From wild plants
- pH: 3.5-4.9
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries
- For Holiday Luggage
- After Sun.
Lavender hydrolat is one of the most balanced natural cosmetic products. Ideal for all skin types. Lavender is cooling, reduces skin inflammation and is also highly respected for its regenerative properties.
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, toners, facial mists or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in ALL of our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water.
- If you live or work in dry, air-conditioned rooms or spend a lot of time in front of computers, moisturise and refresh your skin with lavender water regularly.
- An indispensable refreshing mist for travelling, not only for the face, but also for the hands, tired legs or the whole body.
- Lavender hydrolat cools sunburnt skin, soothes sunburn (spray liberally and frequently) and relieves itching.
- Soothes the skin after depilation or shaving.
- For babies and their parents, a bath with lavender water can provide a more restful night's rest; add lavender hydrolat to baby baths.
- Lavender water will soothe the discomfort of cuts, scrapes and burns on children's (and adults' too) skin; spray liberally and often. It will soothe and lift your spirits.
- Little girls love to have their own "perfume" – lavender hydrolate "perfume" is safe and harmless even for children, unlike synthetic perfumes.
- It has a soothing effect on the oral mucosa, deodorises and freshens breath.
- Mix lavender hydrolat with rose or neroli water, spray it at home, in the office or in the car and you will be surrounded by a pleasant, calm and serene atmosphere.
- Preservative-free, pure, alcohol-free.
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in the production of ALL our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water. Using hydrolates for skin care:
- as a tonic – spritz on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak in and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA WATER, LINALOOL
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;
CAUTION! Temperatures of 0°C and below may be hazardous to the hydrolat. At these temperatures, we recommend that you purchase your hydrolats in store, as parcel services cannot always provide optimal conditions for product transport.
- bottle: glass
- atomizer: plastic
- label: plastic PVC