Wild Lavender Hydrolat (Lavender Water) Lavandula angustifolia
Lavender water, Lavender hydrolat, distilled from true lavender, bot. Lavandula angustifolia Mill., collected in Alpes-de-Haute-Provence.
Hydrolat is a natural herbal and aromatherapy product for skin moisturizing, cleansing and tonifying. May be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before applying face oil or cream.
True pure distilling product, without alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and aromas, undiluted
- neutralizes hard tap water deposits on the skin;
- moistens and soothes, cherishes and harmonizes all types of the skin;
- suitable for face washing and clearing final procedures;
- refreshes and stimulates;
- absolute must-have for baby skincare and aromatherapy for babies.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- From wild plants
- pH: 3.5-4.9
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries
- For Holiday Luggage
- After Sun.
- Sprinkle on the face after the final make-up cleaning procedure; allow drying off naturally so that the skin should absorb marvelous bioactive materials of plant.
- Wash the face with it in the morning, especially if your skin sensitively reacts to water-supply water. Moisten a tampon of cotton wool with the hydrolat and clean your face with it.
- Sprinkle on your skin as soon as you feel the need: pamper the face several times a day if you spend time in conditioned room, also on hot summer days, after sunbaths; allow soaking into the skin and drying off naturally.
- Can be used as a component of creams, lotions, cleaning milks, masks.
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA WATER, LINALOOL
- There are no restrictions on use;
- Store in a dark, cool place tightly closed.