The most common reasons for the appearance of stretch marks are overstretching of skin and hormonal changes.
Usually stretch marks appear during pregnancy when over a relatively short period of time the skin is overstretched, and this is accompanied by hormonal changes.
Due to hormonal changes the stretch marks also tend to occur in adolescents, young people, and persons who lose weight quickly (for instance, as a result of various diets).
Stretch marks can be prevented by moisturising, massaging (do not be lazy!), tempering the skin with contrast showers, eating healthier and richer foods. Regular massage with suitable oils is especially useful. So we used such oils and created the effective anti-stretch mark balm.
- 100% natural ingredients.
Properties: each ingredient in the cream plays an important role:
- Shea butter maintains the softness and moisture levels of your skin for a long time,
- evening primrose oil improves elasticity of skin layers,
- rosehip seed oil nourishes, moistens, and brightens your skin as well as reduces contrast of stretch marks,
- sesame oil helps the essential oils to penetrate the skin better.
- Frankincense essential oil tightens the skin; mandarin essential oil reduces stretches and relaxes skin structures, while helichrysum essential oil helps regenerate damaged skin tissues faster.
Use: apply the cream on areas affected by stretch marks in light massaging movements 1-2 times a day. The product can be used during pregnancy.
Butyrospermum parkii butter (organic) *, Sesamum indicum seed oil *, Rosa canina seed extract *, Oenothera biennis seed oil *, Boswellia carterii oil, Helichrysum italicum oil *, Citrus reticulata oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil *, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract *, Limonene **, Linalool **.
Ingredients: Sheabutter *, Sesame oil *, Rosehip Seed Oil *, Evening Primrose oil *, Frankincense essential oil, Immortelle essential oil *, Tangerine essential oil, Sunflower oil *, Rosemary extract *, Limonene **, Linalool **.
* – Organic ingredients
** – Present in product as natural component of essential oil