bot. Sesamum indicum L.
Sesame seeds are off-white when hulled, brownish to red and black when unhulled.
Sesame is the oldest plant cultivated for oil. And sesame seeds are considered to be one of the oldest spices in the world. The plant is an annual and grows up to 1 m tall. The seeds grow in a box which opens only when the seeds are mature. (Remember "Sesame, open up!" from the Thousand and One Nights?)
There is some debate about where the sesame comes from, as most members of the sesame family grow in Africa. Perhaps it was from Africa that sesame spread to India and America.
- Process: Cold pressed
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Mature skin
- For Hair.
The oil is light, rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A and E, trace elements Fe, Cu, Si, Ca and linoleic acids.
Suitable for all skin types:
- Excellent for dry skin, stops ageing;
- Protects against UV rays;
- Suitable for scalp massage and hair;
- Gives skin a radiant glow;
For a more effective effect, for better distribution and faster absorption into the skin, apply to skin moistened with hydrolates
Sesame oil can be used liberally for massage and skin nourishment.
If you are using sesame oil to treat acne or acne scars, apply it to the affected area with a cotton ball and leave it on overnight.
To help the oil absorb into the skin, you can first exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells and dirt. We recommend that you apply it to the skin after it has been moisturised with the hydrolat.
Ingredients: Sesame oil *.
* – Organic ingredients
- Colour and concentration can vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts.
- Store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Protect the contents from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise).
- The amount of oil in the bottle is the amount indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles.
- Do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- bottle: glass
- cap: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC
Who bought this also bought
Lengvas, gerai įsigeriantis aliejus. Naudoju vieną arba su eteriniais aliejais plaukų kaukėms ir plaukų galiukams ant drėgnų plaukų - suteikia blizgesio, švelnina. Taip pat gerai drėkina veido odą, nepalieka riebumo. Puikus aliejus už nedidelę kainą.
Vienas nuostabiausių aliejų, naudoju ir išoriškai ir į vidų.
Puikiausiai tinka kūnui tepti nusimaudžius, naudoju sausai odai. Geras kainos ir kokybės santykis.