Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil Helichrysum italicum (Roth) D. Don, sin. Helichrysum angustifolium (Lam.) DC
bot. Helichrysum italicum
Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil has a distinctive scent – it smells like dried apples, dry grass, spices, dried fruits, wood and even a little bit of flowers. It is one of the most valuable aromatherapy essential oils that we recommend you have. It's also an interesting perfumery ingredient of choice for creators looking for original notes.
The essential oil of Helichrysum (Immortelle) is an extremely rare and precious product, as it is not only organic, but also grown biodynamically, i.e. using only the earth's own resources and the natural rhythms of the earth and its plants. It is a special plant, not only in terms of its composition and properties, but also in terms of its relationship with the environment and the ecosystem.
- For/after workout
The remarkable vitality and immortality of the Helichrysum (Immortelle) is also reflected in the properties of its essential oil, which can reduce swelling, help bruising to disappear faster, and restore youth and elasticity to cells and tissues.
It is difficult to overestimate the effects of Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil on the skin. It is a true elixir of youth... Helichrysum (Immortelle) is used in skin care products for its skin rejuvenating properties, its cell regenerating properties and its soothing effect on sensitive and damaged skin.
- There may be no more effective essential oil for skin regeneration in the case of bruises and contusions. Simply drop pure or diluted Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil on the bruise and massage lightly. Ideal for people who play sports or do physical work. And of course for children...
- Adding a few drops of Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil to vegetable oil or the same Helichrysum (Immortelle) phytool can be used on stretch marks, scars, both fresh and old, from acne or surgery. A few drops of Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil mixed with Helichrysum (Immortelle) phytool can be used to massage the fracture site.
- The essential oil of Helichrysum (Immortelle) promotes faster healing of skin lesions. It can be applied directly to the lesion in the form of ice-cream, especially if the lesion is fresh. It forms an excellent synergy with Frankincense essential oil.
- Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil is particularly suitable for massages for rheumatism and arthritis. Helichrysum (Immortelle) oil is one of those that works well diluted or in a mixture with other essential oils. It is quite expensive and not easy to obtain, so this property is very useful. Make a massage blend: 95 parts Lemon-scented Eucalyptus + 5 parts Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil. Add 3% of this essential oil blend to the vegetable oil. This is an excellent massage for sore joints.
- Due to its skin rejuvenating, regenerating properties, Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil is an excellent ingredient for developing, ageing skin in anti-aging cosmetics.
- Successfully used for skin care in case of psoriasis.
- The regenerating properties of Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil are excellent for varicose or weak veins.
For children prone to trauma, Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil helps not only with persistent lumps and bruises. It stirs up and at the same time harmonises the flow of energy in the body. It reduces barren, momentary stubbornness and anger. It also balances the emotions: reducing hardness, self-rejection, jealousy, fear of appearing weaker than others. Thus, the effect of the essential oil of Helichrysum (Immortelle) is to reduce not only the consequences of injuries, but also the possibility of them.
The 1% ea of fenugreek in the vegetable oil is ideal for babies, children, their baths and massages.
Several synergies with Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil: a few drops of lavender (for bruises, bruises), roman chamomille (for massaging sore areas), mastic (for fractures), cypress (for swellings), Lemon-scented Eucalyptus (for muscle aches when growing up), rosewood and carrot eo (for youthful acne), Blue Tansy chamomile (for itchy skin, rashes) can all be added to the eo of Helichrysum (Immortelle).
Not all the properties and uses of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
- Antonia Nostro, Giuseppe Bisignano, Maria Angela Cannatelli, Giuseppe Crisafi, Maria Paola Germanò and Vittorio Alonzo (2001) Effects of Helichrysum italicum extract on growth and enzymatic activity of Staphylococcus aureus. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. 17(6), 517-520.
- Tisserand R. Essential oil Safety. Second Edition. 2014.
- Franchomme P. La science des huiles essentielles medicinales. 2015.
Kvapų namai, 2016 (C)
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC