100% natural, prebiotic, freshly handmade cream for face and under eyes.
Long-lasting hydrating, soothing and cooling effect is topped off with a deep soul easing effect of luxurious (and natural!) sandalwood aroma.
Enriched with aloe vera extract, it is perfect for dehydrated skin. Unrefined oils and fresh beeswax give the cream nourishing, anti-scaling and moisture-retaining properties.
Stimulating elasticity, firming, Sandalwod cream is a perfect helper for brady, tired, sagging skin.
Ideal for dry, mature skin:
- Aloe vera reduces moisture loss through the epidermis, reduces redness, has a cooling effect and helps with all kinds of problematic skin. Stimulates collagen production and reduces the damaging effects of free radicals, thus ageing.
- Unrefined almond and jojoba oils, together with beeswax, reduce moisture evaporation, soothe irritated skin, and protect against the appearance of ageing phenomena such as pigment spots. A small amount of beeswax protects the skin from environmental factors such as cold and heat, retains moisture and provides natural UV protection, while the natural antiseptic properties of beeswax also protect the cream itself, eliminating the need for preservatives. No ballast substances and technical ingredients, no preservatives, just what the skin needs.
- Amaranth oil – a source of squalene for mature, developing or sensitive skins in case of irritations, dermatitis, scaly skin etc.
- Sandalwood essential oil does not contain fragrance allergens. It is therefore used in problem, acne-prone and allergy-sensitive skin care products, as well as in mature skin care and anti-wrinkle products.
- Frankincense essential oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is a cold cream – suitable for removing make-up.
- The cream's ingredients do not irritate the cornea of the eye, making it ideal for use in the under-eye area.
Spread a very small amount of the cream with gentle massaging movements on clean skin of the face and neck area, and swipe over the hands.
If your skin is dry, apply more cream and allow more time for absorption. If you have oily skin, apply less.
It absorbs more quickly into wet skin, so we recommend moisturising with water or a hydrolatte before application; for dry and mature skin, rose, verbena hydrolattes are suitable; for acne-prone and problematic skin, rosemary, frankincense, mastic water are suitable.
For make-up removal – after applying the cream, wipe it off with a moistened cotton pad, spray the skin with the hydrolates, wipe again and apply the cream you are using.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil *, Rosa damascena flower water *, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil *, Cera Flava, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Amaranthus caudatus seed extract *, Aloe barbadensis extract *, Santalum austrocaledonicum oil, Tocopherol, Glycine soja oil unsaponifiables, Helianthus annuus oil unsaponifiables, Cedrus Atlantica oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract *, Boswellia serrata oil, Limonene **, Geraniol **, Citronellol **.
Ingredients: Sweet Almond oil *, Damascus rose water *, Jojoba oil *, Beeswax, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Amaranth seed oil *, Aloe extract *, New Caledonia sandalwood oil, Vitamin E, Glycine Soya oil unsaponifiables, Sunflower seeds oil unsaponifiables, Atlas Cedar essential oil, Rosemary extract *, Indian frankincense essential oil, Limonene **, Geraniol **, Citronellol **.
* – Organic ingredients
** – Present in product as natural component of essential oil
There are no restrictions on use.
- Do not use micellar water - it creates a film that prevents the cream from penetrating the skin.
- Store in a dark, cool place, tightly closed.
- Protect from contamination, water and sweat in the jar, use a spatula to remove the cream from the jar.
ATTENTION! Temperatures of +25°C and above may be hazardous to the quality of the cream. We recommend that you purchase the cream from a salon at these temperatures, as parcel services cannot always provide optimal conditions for transporting the product.