Almond Oil Prunus amygdalus dulcis
bot. Prunus amygdalus dulcis
Almond oil is one of the most commonly used oils in cosmetics and is a very effective emollient (emollient), as almost 95% of almond oil is composed of omega-3 acids (mainly oleic and linolenic), which contribute to the improvement of the skin's condition thanks to their emollient, soothing, and nourishing properties.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Process: Cold pressed
- Raw & Vegan
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin.
Almond oil is rich in unsaturated fats and essential fatty acids that are easily absorbed by the skin, vitamins A, B1, B6, E and trace elements. The oil absorbs well into the skin and is ideal for mixing with other oils. This makes it one of the most essential oils used in cosmetic products.
- Almond oil is well tolerated, making it suitable for all skin types, both adults and children, even the delicate skin of newborns.
- It is used as a lubricant, to restore sebum and epithelium, is recommended for dry skin, soothes itching caused by eczema, psoriasis, measles, chickenpox, dermatitis, and reduces swelling.
- Almond oil can also be used for stretch marks after childbirth or as a result of weight loss.
- It is also excellent for softening and moisturising dry, frizzy and sun and saltwater-bleached hair.
- Almond oil is suitable for full-body massages and is often recommended as a soothing oil for dry or inflamed skin. It is suitable for mixtures with essential oils for joint pain or after exercise.
- For make-up removal.
Not all the properties and uses of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
- Herbal Principles in Cosmetics. Properties and Mechanisms of Action, Burlando B., Verotta L., Comara L., Bottini-Massa E.
- Aromatherapy for Massage Practitioners, Martin I.
Ingredients: Sweet Almond oil *.
* – Organic ingredients
Colour: light/colourless, almost odourless, viscosity: liquid at 20ºC temperature.
Analysis of the fragrance house's organic cold-pressed almond oil:
- Oleic acid 66,9 %
- Linolenic acid 22,8 %
- Palmitic acid 6,9 %
- Stearic acid 2,3 %
- Colour and concentration can vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts.
- Store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Protect the contents from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise).
- The amount of oil in the bottle is the amount indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles.
- Do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- bottle: glass
- stopper: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC