Mastic Resin Hydrolat Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia
bot. Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia
Mastic hydrolat is an aqueous extract obtained by steam distillation of the resin of the mastic pistachio (bot. Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia), the mastic. It is used as a skin moisturiser and toner, particularly suitable for combination oily skin (gives a matt appearance), mature skin and acne-prone skin. It is also recommended for use as a mouthwash.
- pH: 3.5-4.9
- Mature skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple.
- Has antioxidant properties.
- As a mouthwash, it has a pleasant, unobtrusive taste, deodorises and freshens the breath; can be enriched with a few percent of mastic, myrrh or eucalyptus mint essential oils.
- As a moisturiser and tonic for oily, combination, porous skin: apply in the morning to clean skin and allow to dry; if you feel tightness, apply a few drops of oil or other product for oily skin to wet face.
- As a cleanser for oily, combination, porous skin: in the evening, spray your face liberally with the mastic hydrate and wipe it off with a wet cotton wool pad; repeat the procedure until the pad is free of dirt. If you use make-up, wash your face in the evening with gasol clay or gasol paste; then rinse with water, pat dry and spray liberally with the hydrolate; leave to dry.
- As a tonic for developing skin - provides all-round care and protection against premature ageing; can increase skin elasticity with regular use.
- As an anti-dandruff hair rinse. Can be diluted in shampoos, sprayed on hair after washing with pure or diluted.
Natural face care is unthinkable without hydrosoles. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, toners or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in ALL of our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water.
Use of hydrolates in skin care:
- as a facial mist and toner – spray on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: pamper your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
PISTACIA LENTISCUS GUM WATER, LIMONENE
- There are no restrictions on use;
- Store in a dark, cool place tightly closed.