Pure and True Rose Hydrosol (Rose Water) Rosa x damascena
Our Rose Hydrolate is very special: it's not a byproduct of rose essential oil production. Freshly collected blossoms of Rosa Damascena are distilled for nothing but for obtaining the rose hydrolate.
Hydrolat is a natural product for moistening, cleansing, tonifying face and body skin. It may be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before face oil or cream application.
The pure distilling product, without alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and aromas, non-diluted.
- neutralizes hard water settings on the skin;
- moistens and soothes, cherishes and harmonizes the skin;
- suitable for face washing and clearing final procedures;
- refreshes and stimulates.
Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive, dry, and mature skin.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- pH: 5-7
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries.
The rose hydrolat is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, dry and mature skin.
Damask Rose Hydrolate :
- neutralises hard water deposits on the skin;
- cools and soothes irritated skin;
- nourishes and harmonises the skin;
- suitable for facial cleansing and completing the cleansing process;
- refreshes and tonifies
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrolats. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in the production of ALL our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water. Using hydrolates for skin care:
- as a tonic – spritz on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak in and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;
CAUTION! Temperatures of 0°C and below may be hazardous to the hydrolat. At these temperatures, we recommend that you purchase your hydrolats in store, as parcel services cannot always provide optimal conditions for product transport.
- bottle: glass
- atomizer: plastic
- label: plastic PVC