Aromatherapy ROSE SERUM
It is a powerful holistic aromatherapy and prebiotic living cosmetics product in one. We have calculated that this bottle holds as much as 108 rose flower power! The smell is bright, rich, classic rose scent.
ROSE SERUM is intended for an intensive course of facial and neck skin care. Enchanting and self-confident scent ROSE SERUM will stimulate and nourish sagging skin; soothe and brighten sensitive, reddened skin; will envelop you with the rich enchanting scent of roses, saturate you with antioxidants, protect against free radicals, wrinkles and blemishes, reduce redness and provide aristocratic chastity.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Palm oil free
- Raw & Vegan
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
- Dilated Capillaries
For daily facial care:
- use daily in the morning or evening to massage a few drops on wet skin, on the face, neck, neckline, hands moistened with water or hydrolate – wherever you need or want an intense effect. Course duration 1-2 months; followed by a break of 3-6 months; courses are repeated as needed. Serums are usually used in courses lasting 1-2 months, repeated several times a year.
For maximum holistic effect and complex effect, we recommend using La Vie en Rose with rose blossom supplements.
Note: Micellar water must not be used in conjunction with the our Serums – micellar water covers the skin with synthetic polymers, forms an impermeable film and prevents the uptake of bioactive substances.
Prunus armeniaca kernel oil, Rosa canina seed extract *, Cocos nucifera oil (organic) *, Rosa damascena flower oil *, Tocopherol, Glycine Soya Oil Unsaponifiables, Helianthus annuus oil unsaponifiables, Michelia alba flower oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract *, Eugenol **, Geraniol **, Farnesol **, Citronellol **, Linalool **.
Ingredients: Apricot Kernel oil, Rosehip Seed Oil *, Coconut oil *, Rosa damascena essential oil *, Vitamin E, Sunflower seeds oil unsaponifiables, White Champa flowers essential oil, Rosemary extract *, Eugenol **, Geraniol **, Farnesol **, Citronellol **, Linalool **.
* – Organic ingredients
** – Present in product as natural component of essential oil
- Do not apply close to eyes, may be irritating;
- Suitable for pregnant and lactating women;
- Store in a dark, cool place, tightly closed;
- Protect content from dirt.