The best oil for facial skin care and massage, it replenishes the skin's natural oils (restores sebum). Jojoba oil is closer in composition to waxes than to oils because it contains waxes and esters rather than fatty acids. Thanks to this composition, jojoba oil is suitable for all skin types, even dry and sensitive skin, absorbs easily, protects the skin from dehydration and harmful environmental influences.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Palm oil free
- Process: Cold pressed
- Raw & Vegan
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries
- For Hair.
Jojoba oil is suitable for skin care for acne, psoriasis, eczema and dandruff.
It absorbs more readily into wet skin, so we recommend moisturising with water or hydrosol.
Odourless, very stable oil, does not deteriorate for several years. It is therefore very suitable for use as a base for scented phytools, cosmetic blends and natural perfumes.
- Colour and concentration can vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts.
- Store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Protect the contents from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise).
- The amount of oil in the bottle is the amount indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles.
- Do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- bottle: glass
- stopper: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC