Roman Chamomile water Anthemis nobilis
Roman Chamomile hydrolate is one of the best products for sensitive and problematic skin care.
Roman chamomile, or the noble daisy, is part of world culture. It has been used as an herb, incense, and fragrant ornamental herb in many countries since ancient times.
In ancient Egypt, chamomile was the herb of the sun god Ra.
Intense and pleasant, sweet aroma of dried fruit and chamomile tea.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- pH: 3.5-4.9
- Sensitive skin
- Acne and Pimple.
Chamomile hydrolat is an indispensable product for baby skin care. Soothing, softening, moisturising, soothing and moisturising, it is suitable for everyone from babies to the elderly and helps with rashes, acne and other skin problems. Also it's an excellent conditioner for hair.
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in the production of ALL our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water. Using hydrolates for skin care:
- as a tonic – spritz on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak in and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;
CAUTION! Temperatures of 0°C and below may be hazardous to the hydrolat. At these temperatures, we recommend that you purchase your hydrolats in store, as parcel services cannot always provide optimal conditions for product transport.
- bottle: glass
- atomiser: plastic
- label: plastic PVC