CHILDREN'S BUG BUGABOO aromatherapeutic essential oils blend
It's an aromatherapeutic blend from 100% pure, high quality, laboratory tested essential oils - famous Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Pine and Thyme are joined by children-friendly, milder-scented yet potent Rosalina and Palmarosa to create an even more pleasant measure for the cold season.
Created for kids, suitable for adults - it's our own formula for the whole family.
We offer it in 3 forms:
- a dropper bottle of pure essential oil blend,
- a spray of lower concentration - perfect for the youngest and most sensitive,
- a pocket inhaler - a breath of nature's strength on the go.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Air purifier & freshener
- For children during season change.
One of the best essential oil blends for the changing seasons. It is recommended for: cleaning and breathing in the sick person's room, to purify the air of the home, nursery groups, classrooms, workplaces, inhalations, foot massages, foot baths, washing floors and cleaning surfaces (do not use a pure mixture!)
SAFE USE = BEST EFFECT. Whichever method you'll choose make sure the scent is not too strong and the source of it is not too close to face and eyes. Dillute in carrier oil if used on the skin.
Suitable for daily use in the ways described below. For babies use only when needed.
Use of pure blend:
- Vaporizing in any way as long it's not heavy heating. Start with a few drops, adding more if needed. The amount depends on the size of the room, vaporization method and the age of the child - for the youngest the dispersion must smell gently. Spread and inhale the bioactive mollecules by:
- using a diffuser/vaporizer/nebulizer,
- dripping some on a piece of cloth and putting it on a warm surface (a room heater),
- making a protective shield by adding a drop on a scarf or a collar (away from the face).
- Aromatic baths. Dissolve a drop or two in a glass of milk/ a handful of salt/ or a spoon of warm honey and put it into a hot foot bath. Inhale the vapors.
- Inhalation. Heat up some water in a pot (do not bring up to boil), put 1-2 drops, bend over the pot and breath deeply inhaling the vapors.
- Massage. Mix a drop of this blend into a tablespoon of any carrier oil (hazelnut, sesame and almond are customer favourites). Massage the chest, back or feet. Kid's love foot massages before bedtime.
Use of the spray:
- Spray in the air around you. Repeat as needed.
- Spray on a fabric surface - clothing, bedding (as long as it is not near to the face), baby carriage. Repeat as needed.
- Can be used as a hand rub for adults. Repeat as needed.
- SHAKE WELL before every use. Keep away from the face and eyes. May be irritating used directly on the skin.
100% pure essential oils - it's regularly tested in our laboratory by GCMS analysis.
0% phtalates, pesticides or other synthetic additives.
CHILDREN'S BUG BUGABOO pure essential oil blend consists of:
- Rosalina essential oil (Melaleuca ericifolia),
- Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia),
- Thyme essential oil (Thymus zygis),
- Pine essential oil (Pinus silvestris),
- Eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus radiata),
- Palmarosa essential oil (Cymbopogon martinii var. motia).
CHILDREN'S BUG BUGABOO spray consists of:
- chamomile hydrosol,
- medicinal alcohol,
- pure essential oil blend CHILDREN'S BUG BUGABOO (5%).
- Safe for children, however this blend is not recommended for massage or baths for babies under 3 months old. For the youngest ones it will be enough to lightly spread the oils in the air (diffusing, cleaning the floor etc.). For older babies and children, if needed consult a specialist and use a specific safety concentration for topical application – dilute essential oils in any carrier oil for babies 0,5%, children 1-2%. This is not a certified biocide.