bot. Inula graveolens
The Sweet Inula from which this rare essential oil is distilled are collected in the wild during their flowering. Distill the whole plant.
- From wild plants.
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: plastic PVC