Aromatherapy scented balm with essential oils of Rosaline, Fir and Thyme – a winter perfume for the little ones and your whole family!
When the balm is rubbed in, the natural essential oils of the herb evaporate and surround you with the pleasant scent of the forest to soothe your 'irritated respiratory tract. Use to rub the chest, back and soles during the cold season or when the household is feeling weak.
We have developed it for children, but we recommend it for adults too.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Palm oil free
- For children during season change
- Raw & Vegan.
- May make breathing easier
- Can be used before bedtime
We have used essential oils of Rosaline (heath myrtle), Frankincense (frankincense), Black Spruce and Linalool Thyme to create this balm.
This way we obtained a rich blend of linalool, pinene, limonene, eucalyptus and other components that are particularly suitable for the cold season. A small part of these ingredients is absorbed into the skin when the balm is applied, but the main benefit comes from inhaling the essential oils – it's like a gentle inhalation. These essential oils can relax the respiratory tract and calm it down if it is 'agitated'. We also recommend using the balm in the evening, as the essential oils of Rosaline, Frankincense and Thyme can help reduce the tension and irritability of the day and help you drift off to sleep faster.
We've chosen shea butter and sesame oil as a base, which makes the balm soft, easy to apply and the essential oils diluted in it won't evaporate too quickly. Sesame oil is particularly suitable for massages and self-massages during the cold season, as it has a warming effect according to Ayurvedic practice.
- It is particularly suitable for cold season, the change of seasons or when you are cold outside and feel more sensitive;
- Rub on chest, back, feet as needed;
- For children, give them a sniff at first, familiarise them with the smell, start with a smaller amount;
- Do not overdo it – in aromatherapy 'less is better'; however, too little may be ineffective;
- Can also be used in the evening, before bedtime; the essential oils in the balm have a relaxing effect.
Butyrospermum parkii butter, Sesamum indicum seed oil *, Tocopherol, Glycine Soya Oil Unsaponifiables, Melaleuca Ericifolia Leaf Oil, Boswellia carterii oil, Picea Mariana Leaf Oil *, Thymus zygis oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract *, Limonene **, Linalool **.
* – Organic ingredients
** – Present in product as natural component of essential oil
- Use for children from 1 year of age;
- Keep away from young children to prevent misuse;
- Do not apply around eyes, on child's hands (may cause eye rubbing);
- For external use only;
- Store in a cool, dry place;
- This product is not registered as a medicinal product.
- container: glass
- lid: aluminium
- label: platinum PVC
Use responsibly – the jar of this product can be reused, just wash it and bring it to one of our stores. For each jar we will give you a discount on your next purchase.