Amyris essential oil is distilled from the small shrubby tropical evergreen tree Amyris balsamifera, native to Haiti, which also grows in the forests of the Dominican Republic. Due to its many beneficial properties and uses, it has spread all over the world, especially in countries where it has favorable tropical climates to grow, such as India. Therefore, now the essential oil is often called the sandalwood of East India.
The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of tree bark, which is dried for more than a year. Amyrian essential oil is viscous, light yellow. Due to the sweet, balsamic, woody-like scent, it is recommended to use it in perfumery as a base note and scent fixer.
Balsamic essential oil relaxes and calms the nervous system, making it effective in reducing stress and its effects. Great for people suffering from insomnia.
Can help relax tired muscles after a busy day of workout or workout. Reduces swelling, has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
The smell of this essential oil is considered aphrodisiac. Relaxing the tension, it rises together. Recommended for those who lack inspiration and creative energy, meditating.
An effective ingredient in skin care products. Often used as an adjunct to the care of mature and dry skin. Slows down the aging process, so it is suitable for the prevention of wrinkles and pigment spots. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
Intense scented essential oil is an excellent repellent to be used in insect repellent products.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates, pesticides and other contaminants - does not disrupt endocrine system
- Air purifier & freshener
- Perfumery note: base.
Amyris Sandalwood essential oil relaxes and calms the nervous system, making it effective in relieving stress and its effects. Ideal for people suffering from insomnia.
When added to a massage oil, it can help to relax tired muscles after a hard day's work or training. It reduces swelling, has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
The scent of this essential oil is considered aphrodisiac. It relieves tension and uplifts. It is recommended for those who lack inspiration and creative energy and for meditators.
An effective ingredient in skin care products. Often used as an auxiliary ingredient in mature and dry skin care. Slows down the ageing process and is therefore suitable for the prevention of wrinkles and pigment spots. Has anti-inflammatory properties.
The intense fragrance of the essential oil of the Amyris Sandalwood makes it an excellent repellent for use in insect repellent products.
For aromatherapy. Can be used in diffusers, humidifiers, aroma lamps.
Amyris Sandalwood oil is suitable for home steaming to:
- scenting rooms;
- to clean and purify the air;
- for respiratory complaints;
- for relaxation and stress relief;
- to improve the quality of sleep.
For a relaxing massage. Suitable for massage mixtures designed to relax muscles tense due to physical exertion or emotional tension.
In cosmetics. Degree of protection for dry and mature skin: creams, oils, gels, etc.
In perfumery it is used as a cheaper substitute for sandalwood. Excellent fragrance fixative, base note. Its soft balsamic scent harmoniously combines with other perfume ingredients to give a smoky and oriental spice aroma.
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap: aluminium
- label: paper or plastic PVC