Myrrh essential oil Commiphora myrrha
Thick, deep, balsamic, with a distinct leathery undertone, myrrh essential oil definitely has its fans. Distilled from myrrh resin.
- From wild plants
- Sauna Rituals
- For Hair
- Perfumery note: base.
- Do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- Protect eyes;
- Do not use during pregnancy, lactation;
- Despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/aromatherapist;
- Do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses near the muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- Warning that this essential oil is not registered as a medicinal product;
- Warning that this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.