Hydrosols or hydrolats are distilled aromatic water extracts, ideal for use on skin, especially the face skin, newborn or infant skin care.
Hydrolates can be used as a component of creams, lotions, cleansing milks, masks.
Over the past decades people show interest in hydrolats and other products of aromatic water again. Water is distinguished by a particular feature to accept information (in this case from a live plant), store and transfer it into the human body mostly consisting of water.
Hydrolsols sometimes are called “homeopathy” of aromatherapy on a reasonable basis because they supplement aromatherapy making synergies with essential oils (although they contain very small quantity of melted essential oil). It is widely recognized thatsoft distilled plant waters of high quality are among the safest therapeutic materials. They are the save alternative in any case.
Well tolerated, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory agents dominate in hydrolats. Distilled plant waters smell likely as the analogous essential oil but less intensively, although smell of some hydrolats is not such pleasant as essential oil analogue.
However these natural, high quality “potential waters” are subtle, efficient and safe under home conditions, especially for infants, seniors, and very sensitive people.
- Birch water
- Camomile hydrosol
- Carrot water (wild) (Product is out of stock.)
- Cistus water (Rockrose)
- Clary Sage water (Product is out of stock.)
- Elderflower water (Lithuania) (Product is out of stock.)
- Frankincense, olibanum hydrolat
- Immortelle Hydrosol (Everlasting)
- Lavandin hydrolat (Product is out of stock.)
- Lemon Verbena water
- Mastic Resin Hydrolat
- Meadowsweet Hydrolat (limited edition, Lithuania)
- Myrtle water
- Neroli water (Product is out of stock.)
- Organic Spearmint Hydrolat (Product is out of stock.)
- Peppermint Hydrolat (Lithuania) (Product is out of stock.)
- Pine water (Dwarf Pine, Lithuania)
- Pure and True Rose Hydrosol (Rose Water)
- Roman Chamomile water (Product is out of stock.)
- Rose Geranium Hydrolat
- Rosemary Hydrosol (wild)
- Tea Tree water
- Wild Lavender Hydrolat (Lavender Water)
- Wild spruce water
- Witch Hazel Hydrosol (Product is out of stock.)
- Yarrow Hydrolat (wild plants, Lithuania) (Product is out of stock.)