Rose Geranium Hydrolat Pelargonium graveolens
bot. Pelargonium graveolens
The leaves of the Pleasant, or Rose geranium, dew with aromatic molecules as you dew, with a gorgeous thread of rose fragrance. This fresh dewy sensation lingers on the skin when sprayed with geranium water.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- pH: 3.5-4.9
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries.
Pelargonium hydrolate is a rare versatile hydrolate: suitable for all skin types, for all stages of life, from the youngest to the oldest. It adjusts and helps to adapt to both oily and dry skin, acne-prone and sensitive skin. Pelargonium hydrolat is considered by scientists to be a humectant, it attracts moisture and holds it on the skin. It is a feel-good hydrolat, harmonising both feminine and masculine energy. Use it as a skin refresher, moisturiser and tonic.
- as a facial mist directly on your make-up, it works well in polluted cities, restores moisture and protects the skin.
- soothing and calming, even slightly cooling, geranium hydrolat soothes sunburn, itching, insect bites and all the problems associated with feverish skin.
- suitable for a wide range of skin redness: broken capillaries, erythema (couperose), rosacea.
- Its compresses are effective on hardened, chapped elbows, knees and even on the soles of the feet. The compress should be applied daily for several weeks.
- for children, they love the smell of this hydrolat, so you can use it to rinse your knees and elbows. This will reduce swelling and speed up the appearance of new skin.
- suitable for rinses;
- both on its own and mixed with other hydrolates, it is ideal for the production of a wide range of cosmetics – creams, lotions, emulsions, lotions, milks, etc.
- relieves PMS, mood swings caused by menopause.
- for men after shaving, can be mixed with other hydrosols. Wonderful scent and effect on the skin!
- mixed with honey in equal parts is perfect for parched skin or as a mask. After the clay mask, spray the geranium hydrolat afterwards – it is the "dew of youth" on your face.
PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS WATER, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;