Pine water (Dwarf Pine, Lithuania) Pinus mugo
Pure plant distillate (hydrolate) – 100% natural product distilled from dwarf pine branch collected in Lithuanian forests.
This magnificent scent of conifer forest is like a breath of fresh air revitalizing the skin as well as rebooting and organizing the thoughts of a citizen. Dwarf pine hydrolat – natural product for moistening, cleansing, tonifying face and body skin. May be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before applying face oil or cream.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- From wild plants
- From Lithuanian plants
- pH: 5-7
- Distilled in cooper alembic
- Normal skin
- Oily/Combination skin.
Pine hydrolat - pure distilling product, without alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and aromas, non-diluted:
- neutralizes hard water settings on the skin;
- moistens and soothes, cherishes and harmonizes the skin;
- suitable for face washing and clearing final procedures;
- refreshes and stimulates.
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in the production of ALL our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water. Using hydrolates for skin care:
- as a tonic – spritz on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak in and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
PINUS MUGO TWIG EXTRACT
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;