Chewing gum, lollipops or tasty toothpaste – that's how many people describe the sweet and minty aroma of spearmint essential oil. It is one of those scents that makes you smile because it evokes only pleasant associations and memories. An oil that can even be steamed in the workplace, as it will be welcomed by colleagues too!
- Perfumery note: middle.
Perfect for steaming indoors, it is generally enjoyed and loved by all members of the family, from teenagers to the elderly. It blends beautifully with all citrus essential oils – lemon, orange, grapefruit, bergamot – to create a wonderfully charming, fresh, welcoming indoor scent.
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC