Peppermint essential oil Mentha x piperita
bot. Mentha x piperita
Peppermint is found all over the world and its essential oil is one of the most popular and well-known. The high menthol content of this essential gives it a recognisable fresh, minty smell and taste, which is why peppermint essential oil is widely used in the food industry as well as in cosmetics and aromatherapy.
For lovers of subtle shades, we recommend the essential oil obtained by CO2 extraction, which is considered to reveal the closest nuances of the raw plant's scent, with an essential oil content of 80-100% essential oil, 25-40% L-menthol.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Process: CO2 extraction
- Air purifier & freshener
- For/after workout
- For Holiday Luggage
- Perfumery note: top.
Peppermint essential oil is used in aromatherapy:
- for fatigue, "heavy head"
- to soothe itchy skin,
- has a positive effect on digestion,
- helps to concentrate attention,
- improves endurance in athletes and travellers, helps them to endure journeys.
- It is an excellent air freshener in the home - 2-3 drops can be used as a gargle, to wash floors and so on.
In perfumery, it is one of the most popular ingredients in the creation of fresh, herbal, chypre, unisex perfumes and colognes.
Not all the properties of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC