Lemon essential oils are obtained by pressing or distilling fruit peel or juice.
The essential oil with a bright, recognizable smell gives energy and joy in an instant. Very suitable for steaming indoors when you want freshness, to create a working mood, clean the air from unwanted odors and germs.
By the way, the essential oil of lemon juice is rare, it has a recognizable lemon aroma, even fresher and greener with a hint of freshly squeezed juice.
- Without phthalates
- Air purifier & freshener
- Sauna Rituals
- For children during season change
- Perfumery note: top.
- do not use pure on the skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter; maximum concentration for use on the skin is 18.2% (R. Tisserand, R. Young "Essential Oil Safety"); use our concentration calculator;
- protect the eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants under 3 months of age unless necessary;
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicinal product;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC