CONCENTRATION aromatherapeutic essential oils blend
A fragrant trail of Basil, Rosemary and Peppermint will help you concentrate and keep your focus while working, studying, in lectures etc.
This blend was inspired by springtime when our days are packed with studying, tests, deadlines, yearly meetings and brainstorming. Especially in these strange times when a lot of us started to work from home this blend became even more relevant. It is not an easy task to keep ones concentration surrounded by family members, housework, cosy bed and a TV show that you haven’t seen yet. These essential oils are what you need now – energy, concentration, clear mind and good memory.
- 100% natural ingredients.
Essential oils for this blend were chosen according to the latest scientific research and aromatherapy professionals recommendations for concentration and memory improvement:
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Spanish Sage (Salvia lavandulifolia)
What is the blend for?
- Concentration, being in the present moment
- Analysing information, logical thinking
- Memory boost
- Energy boost for overworked, stressed, tired people
- Essential oils in this blend stimulates circulation consequently keeping us alert and active
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) these essential oils are nervous system tonifiers and digestion stimulants, considerably improves „information digestion“
- For adults it is a great alternative for coffee
- For older children used while studying, reading, doing excercises
- For seniors used to boost memory
- Headaches arrising from nervousness, tensed muscles in the back, neck, shoulder line.
Rosemary essential oil is one of the most researched memory improving substance. Studies confirmed that inhaling Rosemary essential oil during mental excercises it boosts our memory up to 60-75% and the greatest effect is on long term memory, alertness and multitasking. Rosemary is also our nervous system tonifier, stress reliever and anxiolytic (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29273038). The main active components are – 1,8 cineole (Eucalyptol) and pinenes.
Another essential oil abundant in 1,8 cineole also important for memory capabilities is Spanish Sage (Salvia lavandulifolia). Numerous studies confirms attention concentrating, memory boosting effects of Spanish sage essential oil. Historically this plant was used for mental clarification.
Peppermint essential oil positively influences learning processes, information absorption, balances nervous system.
Basil essential oil is good for concentration, analysing, memory and being in the moment.
D. Baudoux „Contemporary French Aromatherapy“, 2020
R. Tisserand, R. Young „Essential Oil Safety“, 2014
G. Mojay „Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit“, 1999
- In diffusers and humidifiers
- Inhale straight from the bottle
- Few drops on a napkin and place it in your working/studying area
- Few drops in a bucket of water for mopping the floor
- Dilute in any carrier oil up to 1-2% and massage your neck, shoulders, back (we recommend to use our concentration calculator)
Basil (Ocimum basilicum), Peppermint (Mentha x piperita), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Spanish Sage (Salvia lavandulifolia) essential oils.
Do not use around the face for children under the age of 10 due to high concentrations of 1,8 cineole and menthol; use low concentrations and further from children. Keep away from the eyes. Do not use directly on the skin. Use with caution next to people with neurological disorders. Use minimum concentration during pregnancy. Avoid using close to babies and children under the age of 2.