Orange essential oil Citrus x sinensis
Bot. Citrus x sinensis
An essential oil of joy and good mood that appeals to almost everyone! It can be pressed or distilled from orange peel, also from juice. This oil has a fresh and sweet peeled orange aroma.
Attention: not all features and uses of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to the regulation of EU health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product have been scientifically proven
- Without phthalates
- Perfumery note: top.
Orange essential oil dispels melancholy and apathy, takes away sadness, lifts the mood, warms the blood and heart. Almost everyone likes it, so if you have any doubts about which essential oil to use in your home without annoying your hosts, choose orange!
Steam a few drops in a diffuser in the room or put them on a paper handkerchief, place on a radiator or other heat source. Breathe. Feel the smile awaken on your face.
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC