Face, eye and neck NEROLI cream produced using the cold process method without waxes, emulsifiers, and other technical ingredients.
It's a true calming aromatherapy product, which has amazing effect not only on the skin, but also on your nervous system, mood, and heart by dissipating depressive thoughts. When you apply it to the face in the morning, a fresh aroma of neroli tickles your nose reminding of green citrus and white flowers. It inspires self-confidence, whisks away anxiety, and dispels apathy.
In the evening, this cream will help you to relax and escape from daily worries, dispel anxious and intrusive thoughts, make it easier to fall asleep and have a good night's sleep.
What do we mean by a fresh cream? It is a cream intended for quick everyday consumption that contains no preservatives and emulsifiers, which are normally used to help ensure stability of the cream. All ingredients of the fresh cream, from the first to the last, are for beauty of your skin, and not for beauty of the cream itself. Unfavourable environment for microbes in the fresh creams is created using extracts and essential oils with antimicrobial properties.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Mature skin
- Oily/Combination skin.
NEROLI cream does not contain strong biocides and preservatives, so it does not disturb the skin microflora balance and helps to restore and maintain normal skin resistance to environmental stressors, protects against the occurrence of acne.
• We produce the cream using unprocessed oils and extracts of the highest quality and do not use heating in the production process, so all nutrients which strengthen and revitalise the skin (vitamins, sterols, fatty acids) are preserved.
• Antioxidants contained in neroli and other plant extracts protect the skin from premature ageing factors, causing wrinkles and pigment spots.
• The composition slightly reduces the pores, gives freshness and tones the skin (also good for under-eye area).
• The cream prevents formation of acne and even helps remove dead cells and excess oil from the pores.
• It helps to lock moisture in the skin (but remember that dry skin is a sign of body dehydration; so you have to drink at least 1.5 l of water on a daily basis to support normal haemostasis of your skin and body).
• Schisandra chinensis extract and chamomile water calm the inflammations, so the cream is also suitable for sensitive skin, especially, if the sensitivity is caused by nervous tension.
Use: apply the cream to the clean and wet skin. Before applying the product, it is recommended to spray your skin with your favourite hydrolate. If your skin is dry, apply more cream and give it more time to absorb the product. If the skin is oily, apply less cream.
Storage conditions: this cream is made for fast consumption; its maximum in-use shelf life is 3 months. Store the product in a cool dark place, protect the jar from contamination, water, and sweat. Use washable spatula, when you take the cream out of the jar.
Protect the cream from shaking, vibration, and sharp fluctuations of temperature. If the cream has separated into layers, it can be repeatedly mixed in the same jar using a sterile spatula. The valuable properties of the cream will remain unchanged.
Calendula officinalis flower water, Butyrospermum parkii butter (organic) *, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Citrus aurantium amara flower extract, Juglans regia seed oil *, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil *, Aloe barbadensis extract *, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract *, Citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil *, Tocopherol, Glycine Soya Oil Unsaponifiables, Schinus terebithifolius fruit extract *, Hypericum perforatum flower extract, Linalool **, Limonene **, Farnesol **.
Ingredients: Calendula hydrolat, Sheabutter *, Neroli elixir, Walnut oil *, Jojoba oil *, Aloe extract *, Rosemary extract *, Petitgrain essential oil *, Vitamin E, Brazilian Pepper extract *, St.John's Wort extract, Linalool **, Limonene **, Farnesol **.
* – Organic ingredients
** – Present in product as natural component of essential oil