Cypress essential oil Cupressus sempervirens, C. funebris, C. lusitanica
Cypress essential oils have a pleasant, classic woody scent and are excellent for both perfumery and aromatherapy.
- From wild plants
- Air purifier & freshener
- For Hair.
In cosmetics, cypress essential oil, especially C.sempervirens, is particularly suitable in products for cellulite damaged skin.
Not all the properties of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to the EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: plastic PVC
Who bought this also bought
39,00 € Sold out
2,10 € Sold out