Pure and True Rose Hydrolate (Rose Water)
Our Rose Hydrolate is very special: it's not a byproduct of rose essential oil production. Freshly collected blossoms of Rosa Damascena are distilled for nothing but for obtaining the rose hydrolate.
Hydrolat is a natural product for moistening, cleansing, tonifying face and body skin. It may be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before face oil or cream application.
The pure distilling product, without alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and aromas, non-diluted.
- neutralizes hard water settings on the skin;
- moistens and soothes, cherishes and harmonizes the skin;
- suitable for face washing and clearing final procedures;
- refreshes and stimulates.
Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive, dry, and mature skin.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- pH: 5-7
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries.
- Sprinkle on the face after the final make-up cleaning procedure; allow drying off naturally so that the skin should absorb marvelous bioactive materials of plant.
- Wash the face with it in the morning, especially if your skin sensitively reacts to water-supply water. Moisten a tampon of cotton wool with the hydrolat and clean your face with it.
- Sprinkle on your skin as soon as you feel the need: pamper the face several times a day if you spend time in conditioned room, also on hot summer days, after sunbaths; allow soaking into the skin and drying off naturally.
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL
- There are no restrictions on use;
- Store in a dark, cool place tightly closed.