Damascus rose water
This Damascus Rose water is not obtained while distilling rose essential oil. Blossom of Damascene roses is distilled for nothing but for obtaining the rose water.
Hydrolat - natural product for moistening, cleansing, tonifying face and body skin. May be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before applying face oil or cream.
The pure distilling product, without alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and aromas, non-diluted.
- neutralizes hard water settings on the skin;
- moistens and soothes, cherishes and harmonizes the skin;
- suitable for face washing and clearing final procedures;
- refreshes and stimulates.
Suitable for each type of the skin, including sensitive, dry, and mature skin.
- For gift
- Must have
- pH: 5-7
- 100% natural ingredients
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin.
- Sprinkle on the face after the final make-up cleaning procedure; allow drying off naturally so that the skin should absorb marvelous bioactive materials of plant.
- Wash the face with it in the morning, especially if your skin sensitively reacts to water-supply water. Moisten a tampon of cotton wool with the hydrolat and clean your face with it.
- Sprinkle on your skin as soon as you feel the need: pamper the face several times a day if you spend time in conditioned room, also on hot summer days, after sunbaths; allow soaking into the skin and drying off naturally.
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL