Eau de Cologne Mint essential oil Mentha x piperita L. sbsp. citrata; Mentha x citrata Erhr.
bot. Mentha x piperita L. sbsp. Citrata
The aphrodisiac lemon peppermint essential oil has a very pleasant, elegant and refined scent. Interestingly, neither menthol, menthone nor other "minty" compounds are produced by this hybrid mint. The essential oil is dominated by linalool (40%) and linalyl acetate (32%), similar to lavender, so lemon peppermint, also known as cologne mint, is a favourite of perfumers since ancient times.
It is probably no coincidence that different cultures have dedicated so many plants to Venus, the goddess of love, fertility, abundance and life, and the planet named after her. Mint is also influenced by this planet, although it has an antipathetic effect, since mint is hot and dry according to the qualitative paradigm of classical Greco-Arabic medicine, while Venus is the abode of the water element – cold and wet. While Venus' influence on the uterus accumulates dampness and cold, mint gently warms and dries this centre of feminine strength, beauty and fertility. They help to focus feminine energy. In this way, the woman feels the power of her roots. Mint helps her to be less dependent on other people's will, less reactive to different opinions and helps her to stop feeling like a victim. Mint helps to recover from serious illness, childbirth, debilitating work or prolonged stress.
- Air purifier & freshener
- For children during season change
- For Holiday Luggage.
Lemin Mint essential oil is the mildest in the mint family, it can be safely used by children and pregnant women as the essential oil is free of menthone, other ketones and menthol. They are excellent for harmonising the nervous system, gently toning the whole body, calming tension and have an undeniable reputation as an aphrodisiac for both women and men.
It is an excellent oil for refreshing and purifying and for breathing indoor air.
Not all the properties of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC