bot. Myrtus communis
Myrtle Hydrolate (Myrtus communis) is a 100% natural product obtained by steam distillation of the flowers and twigs of the true myrtle on an organic farm in Corsica. The balsamic, fresh-smelling myrtle hydrolat is particularly suitable for sensitive, acne-prone and puffy skin.
Myrtle symbolises the Garden of Eden and its fragrance. In Mediterranean culture, the evergreen myrtle was a symbol of love and immortality, youth and chastity.
Myrtle leaves and twigs produce an essential oil with a pleasant, fresh, balsamic, clear scent. It clarifies the mind and helps to focus the mind for meditation.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- pH: 3.5-4.9
- Sensitive skin
- Acne and Pimple.
Hydrolats are ideal for the skin, especially the face skin, care. They can be used as a component of creams, lotions, cleaning milks, masks as well as by oneself as skin refreshing means, tonics and moisturizers.
Myrtle hydrosol is used to:
- for acne and rashes;
- for irritated, red, inflamed and allergic skin;
- can be sprayed on the eyelids if the eyes are tired, irritated and red;
- for balancing emotions;
- for washing the face if the skin is sensitive to tap water: spray liberally over the face and gently wipe gently with a cotton pad; after wiping, spray again and allow to dry naturally, so that the skin can soak up the wonderful fragrant bioactive substances;
- for face masks;
- for intimate hygiene: ablutions and baths.
MYRTUS COMMUNIS LEAF WATER, LINALOOL
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;