Myrtle essential oil Myrtus communis
bot. Myrtus communis
Myrtle leaves and twigs are distilled to produce an essential oil with a pleasant, fresh, balsamic, clear scent. It is suitable for meditation, for getting rid of unwanted habits and addictions, and for cosmetic use to tone and purify the skin.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- From wild plants
- Sauna Rituals
- For children during season change.
Myrtle essential oil is suitable for use during the changing seasons or in winter. However, be aware that the use for children is slightly different from adults.
Myrtle essential oil clarifies the mind and helps to focus for meditation.
Myrtle essential oil helps you to adapt to annoying environments and breathe freely.
Myrtle also helps to get rid of unwanted habits. Myrtle essential oil is included in various blends for those wishing to give up the smoking habit, addictions and emotional idee fixe. Myrtle also cleanses and tones the skin.
Not all the properties and uses of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to the EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
- Do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- Protect eyes;
- Do not use during pregnancy, lactation;
- Despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/aromatherapist;
- Do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses near the muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- Warning that this essential oil is not registered as a medicinal product;
- Warning that this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.