Rosehip Seed Oil Rosa canina
This special quality organic rosehip seed oil is a source of essential fatty acids and carotenoids. It could be usefull for mature skin, acne prone skin, eczema, skin recovery after sunbathing, scars.
Obtained using the most advanced technology – CO2 extraction, which is superior to the so-called cold pressure, because it produces an oil with a richer composition, preserves even the most sensitive bioactive compounds in the seeds – enzymes, vitamins.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Palm oil free
- Process: CO2 extraction
- Raw & Vegan
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
- Acne and Pimple
- After Sun.
Colour: brownish red. Unrefined. Oil feedstock: thorn, bot. Rosa canina or Rosa rubiginosa, fruit seeds. More stable than oil obtained by pressing, with a shelf life of up to 2 years. Odour: faint, typical of thorny berries, acidic
The oil obtained from CO2 extraction of rosehip seeds is particularly valuable because of its composition: high content of unsaturated and essential fatty acids, including linoleic, alpha-linolenic ALA, oleic fatty acids, antioxidant vitamins E (tocopherols) and provitamin A (carotenoids). Carotenoids give the oil its characteristic red colour – the more intense and darker the colour, the higher the concentration of these compounds.
- essential fatty acids are the source of the synthesis of prostaglandins, hormones that regulate inflammation;
- carotenoids and vitamin E are important antioxidants that protect cells from damage and ageing;
- accelerates epidermal regeneration – recommended for mature, developing skin; for lightening pigment spots and freckles;
- enriched with antioxidants and protects the skin against photo-aging – recommended for use after sunbathing and to reduce the negative effects of UV on the skin;
- soothes inflammation, clears pores, smoothes the skin in cases of acne-prone skin;
- soothing properties for inflammation – suitable for eczema, neurodermatitis, etc.
- softens old scars and promotes faster lesion regeneration in fresh skin lesions.
- suitable for babies, children, seniors and the sick;
- massage a few drops of pure oil into the skin, scars and problem areas;
- absorbs more quickly into wet skin, so we recommend moistening it with water or a hydrolatte; hydrolattes enhance the oil's regenerative and inflammation-soothing properties (lavender, rosemary, rose, lily of the valley, boswellia);
- as an intensive serum, use in place of a face cream for several months; especially after the sunny season to reduce the negative effects of UV rays;
- to complement and enrich facial massage mixtures, cosmetic products; 5-30% concentration depending on need and circumstances.
INCI: Rosa canina seed extract, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract.
Rosehip seed oil, obtained by CO2 extraction, is particularly valuable due to its high content of unsaturated essential fatty acids and antioxidant carotenoids. The colour and concentration may vary from batch to batch due to changes in weather and climate, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts.
- 40-60 % linoleic acid (C18:2, omega-6),
- 20-40 % alpha linolenic acid ALA (C18:3, omega-3),
- 14-20 % oleic acid (C18:1, omega-9),
- stearic and palmitic acids.
up to 7% of the unsaponifiable fraction:
- 0,1-0,2% vitamin E (tocopherols),
- 0,01-0,02 % provitamin A (betacarotene),
- 0,4-0,5% phytosterols,
- 0.4 % (carotenoids, carotenoids, etc.).
- colour and concentration can vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts;
- may be applied to light coloured clothing;
- keep tightly closed in a dry, cool and dark place;
- keep contents away from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise);
- carotenoids give a temporary yellowish tint to the skin; can be applied to light coloured clothing;
- the amount of oil in the bottle is as indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to bottle design;
- do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- bottle: glass
- stopper: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC