Essential oil of lemon aloysia, also known as verbena. Caution – this is a rare, expensive and often counterfeited essential oil, so choose your vendor carefully. This fresh, clear, fruity, floral essential oil with a bright, citrusy honey note is a favourite with many. It helps to calm, relax and fall asleep, making it one of the best sleep oils. Verbena is also distilled into a fresh-smelling hydrolat.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Air purifier & freshener
- Perfumery note: middle.
- For revitalising dull, pale skin.
- For dirty, problematic, damaged skin, as well as for developing skin or skin affected by cellulite.
- To calm, relax and soothe emotions. Suitable for sensitive, irritated, emotionally overworked people – calms, relieves tension, improves sleep. Inhaled in the morning to reduce anxiety, in the evening before bed to relax the mind and facial muscles.
- Not all the properties and uses of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
As a cosmetic ingredient in creams, oils and massage blends. To prepare for a night's rest, put it on the corner of your pillow, on a napkin next to your bed. To calm the emotions during the day, e.g. at work, inhale directly from the bottle.
Do not use pure on the skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter; maximum concentration for use on the skin is 0.2% (R. Tisserand, R. Young "Essential Oil Safety"); use our concentration calculator;
- Do not use on sensitive, damaged or diseased skin;
- Protect eyes;
- Effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy unless necessary;
- Do not use on children under 2 years;
- Despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- Do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses near the muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- This essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- This essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.