Lemon Verbena Hydrolat Lippia citriodora (Aloysia citriodora)
A 100% natural hydrolat obtained by distilling lemon verbena, localy grown or from organic farm in France.
With a very pleasant, fresh, sweet citrus scent, with floral and honeyed undertones, it will appeal to almost everyone. This verbena water is the most natural face wash, refresher and tonic, a dispeller of sad thoughts and a soother of the soul.
Verbena has been revered since time immemorial by the Native Americans, who used the branches of this fragrant herb to develop clairvoyance and discernment. Verbena herbs and substances have been shown in numerous studies to have the power to revive tired eyes.
Pure distillation product, free of alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and flavours, undiluted.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates, pesticides and other contaminants - does not disrupt endocrine system
- From Lithuanian plants
- pH: 5-7
- Distilled in cooper alembic
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Mature skin
Natural face care is unthinkable without hydrates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, toners or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in ALL of our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water.
A refreshing verbena hydrolat is suitable for revitalising dull, pale skin. Verbena water cleanses, firms and moisturises the skin, making it ideal for removing cellulite and impurities. It is recommended to steam problematic, damaged skin with verbena water.
Suitable for sensitive, irritated and emotionally overworked people - calms and relieves tension. Vervain leaf hydrolat, like leaf tea, is pleasantly soothing and relaxing, and improves sleep. Sprayed in the morning, it relieves anxiety, and in the evening before going to bed, it relaxes the mind and facial muscles. Neutralises hard water deposits on the skin, suitable for washing and cleansing the face, moisturising the skin during the day when working indoors or outdoors.
- sprinkle on the face after the final make-up cleaning procedure; allow drying off naturally so that the skin should absorb marvelous bioactive materials of plant.
- wash the face with it in the morning, especially if your skin sensitively reacts to water-supply water. Moisten a tampon of cotton wool with the hydrolat and clean your face with it.
- sprinkle on your skin as soon as you feel the need: please your face several times a day if you spend time in conditioned room, also on hot summer days, after sunbaths; allow soaking into the skin and drying off naturally.
- can be used as a component of creams, lotions, cleaning milks, masks.
LIPPIA CITRIODORA WATER, GERANIOL
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;