100% natural extract obtained by distilling the needles and twigs of wild spruces of Aukštadvaris region.
The fresh-smelling aromatherapy water tones and moisturizes the skin.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- From Lithuanian plants
- Distilled in cooper alembic
- Normal skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple.
Wild spruce water – pure distilling product, without alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and aromas, non-diluted:
- neutralizes hard water settings on the skin;
- moistens and soothes, cherishes and harmonizes the skin;
- suitable for face washing and clearing final procedures;
- refreshes and stimulates.
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in the production of ALL our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water. Using hydrolates for skin care:
- as a tonic – spritz on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak in and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
Ingredients: Wild spruce water.
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;
CAUTION! Temperatures of 0°C and below may be hazardous to the hydrolat. At these temperatures, we recommend that you purchase your hydrolats in store, as parcel services cannot always provide optimal conditions for product transport.
Who bought this also bought
Tobulas po depiliacijos! Vyras irgi įvertino, po skutimosi. Mažiau intensyvus nei pušų, švelniai švelniai dvelkia šviežiais eglių pumpurais.
Eglem nekvepia, dvokia. Dar esu bandziusi Kraujazoliu hodrolata - toks pat neskanus kvapas, niekuo nesiskiria. Kai purskiu rozmarinu hidrolata nuostabiai kvepia rozmarinais, ar levandu - levandomis. Bet sitie keli lietuviski blogai kvepia, nesinori pasidengti tokia dulksna veido.