Salt from the Atlantic ocean with calming and relaxing fragrance of Lavender, produced in a traditional way with 100% natural essential oils from Aromata mirabilia/Kvapų Namai.
Keep the white salt for the black day,’ so the wise men say. On the shores of the Atlantic and the Mediterranean Sea people gather salt for many thousands of years. Fields of salt are dried by the sun, energy is supplied by the wind and the raw materials – by the sea. The workers of the salt fields are both seamen and peasants. They work in the fields of salt while chatting about grapes and harvest. Perhaps from here comes the mythical connection between salt, wine and bread…
Bath salt at Aromata mirabilia Kvapų Namai is produced in a traditional way, at the family farm on the shores of the Atlantic. The family produces only 60-80 tons of fine and 800-1000 tons of coarse salt. It’s a very small amount, therefore this salt is of very high quality. This quality salt of the Atlantic is preferred by dermatologists, and is often used in thalassotherapy (medical use of seawater), and in salt rooms.
Aromata mirabilia Kvapų Namai salt contains 96% sodium chloride, and the rest are important compounds of minerals and microelements: sulphates, calcium, magnesium, iodine, potassium, and iron.
We decided to enrich the coarse salt with wonderful essential oils of Aromata mirabilia Kvapų Namai. Aromatherapeutic Atlantic salt in the bath, foot bath or the bath house can give not only pleasure, but also contribute to the improvement of your health.
The salt contains up to 2% of essential oils or herbal extracts.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Sauna Rituals
- For/after workout .
- relaxing, helping you to calm down after the stress of the day;
- reduces irritability and fatigue, helps you to fall asleep more easily and to dream good dreams;
- can soothe inflamed and irritated skin;
- promote epithelial renewal;
- activates blood circulation;
- can improve skin moisture and electrolyte balance in skin cells.
- for a bath use 3-4 tbsp. We recommend at least 10-15 minutes of bath;
- foot bath – 2-3 tbsp;
- warm salt wrap in bathhouse – dissolve 2 handfuls of aromatherapy salt in ½ bucket of warm water. Soak a bed sheet in the solution, wrap yourself and lie down for 10-15 minutes;
- for children use less concentrated solution – 2-3 tbsp. for a bath, although there is no need to be afraid of the salt. Remember, how much time children spend in salty sea waters when you are on holidays by the sea;
- if your skin is sensitive, do not forget to take a shower afterwards. Also wash your children.
* – Organic ingredients
** – Present in product as natural component of essential oil
- bottle: glass
- cap: glass
- lable: plastic
Use responsibly – the jar for this product can be reused, just wash it and bring it to one of our stores. For each jar we will give you a discount on your next purchase.