The composition and quality of true vine seed oil depends on many factors - the type of vine, the climatic conditions, but most importantly the way the oil is produced and the way it is processed (refined). Therefore, oil is not the same as oil and they differ in their properties.
Unrefined and unfiltered oils contain 100 times more phenolic substances than the cheap refined oils that are commonly found in shops, pharmacies and massage parlours. The antioxidant and anti-ageing properties of the oils do not depend on any one compound but on their composition (A. Schieber, D. Müller, G. Röhrig, R. Carle, Effects of grape cultivar and processing on the quality of coldpressed grape seed oils, Mitteilungen Klosterneuburg 52(2002) 29-33.)
Refined, filtered grape seed oils do not have any special properties as they do not contain valuable phenolic compounds. Catechin, epigallocatechin and trans-resveratrol are present in filtered oils only in traces. This has been confirmed by several studies which have shown that procyanidins are very low in commercial mass-produced oils. On the contrary, unfiltered crude or handcrafted oils have been found to contain significantly higher levels, similar to those found in seeds. Find out more about the myths surrounding grapeseed oil and its quality in the MORE section.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Palm oil free
- Process: Cold pressed
- Raw & Vegan
- Dry skin
- Mature skin
- After Sun.
Smells faintly of wine! Greenish in colour. The perfect light, fast-absorbing oil for dry, developing skin. Reduces itching and scratching.
It is very suitable for summer use, especially after sun exposure, as it enriched the skin with phytosterols (especially beta-sitosterol), antioxidants and soothes the skin. Note: the oil should not be applied to hot, burnt skin as it does not allow the skin to cool down; burnt skin should be moisturised and cooled with hydrolats, decoctions, whey, kefir, buttermilk. Fresh aloe vera juice is very good for cooling and treating the skin.
Procyanidins and grape seed extracts are being intensively studied for their health effects. The results of studies confirm the properties of grape extracts:
Radioprotective (protects against various types of radiation, including UV).
Lowering blood glucose levels.
- It can be used neat instead of cream, by spreading a few drops on skin moistened with a hydrate or water.
- Enriched with antioxidants and protects against photo-aging – recommended for use after sunbathing and to reduce the negative effects of UV on the skin.
- Use as a body care oil – apply to still damp skin after showering.
- For making hair masks, applying to dry hair ends, as a base for essential oils or to enrich various hair care products.
- Suitable for topical and full-body massages, especially on developing, dry skin.
- Used in the manufacture of cosmetic products and in mixtures.
Vitis vinifera seed oil *, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract *.
Ingredients: Grape seed oil *, Rosemary extract *.
* – Organic ingredients
- Colour and concentration may vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts.
- Store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Protect the contents from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise).
- The amount of oil in the bottle is the amount indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles.
- Do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- bottle: glass
- cap: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC
Who bought this also bought
Nuostabus aliejus, visiškas atradimas. Buvo išsausėję odos plotai skruostų sirtyje, tai naudojant kasdien, rezultatai pasimatė per keletą dienų. Mano oda yra mišri, tad šiek tiek vengiau tepti šį aliejų kaktos ir nosies srityse, tačiau veltui, nes šis aliejus puikiai susigeria ir nepalieka riebalo ant veido. Taip pat tepu ant plaukų galiukų vietoj visų sintetinių aliejų. Galiukai žvilga. Rekomenduoju.
Turiu jautrią odą, linkusią į šerpetojimą, raudonumą, pabandžiau šį aliejų ir likau maloniai nustebinta, greitai susigeria, neapsunkina odos, naudojui ir vasarai :) Oda tapo skaistesnė, dingo šerpetojimas. Trumpai tariant, puikus aliejus !