Organic Spearmint Hydrolat
The hydrolat is distilled from organic spearmint grown in Lithuania. The refreshing, minty, lollipop-like scent delights young and old.
Use this hydrolat to moisturise your skin, as a mouth freshener, in foot baths, to cool down on hot days, and to calm down in stressful situations or when you are overworked.
- 100% natural ingredients
- From Lithuanian plants
- Normal skin.
The fresh-sweet scent of the cold mint distinguishes it from its relatives, the ground mint and peppermint. They do not contain intense components such as menthol and menthone. Carvone, limonene are predominant in the essential oil and hydrolates of spearmint. For this reason, spearmint distillates have a milder effect, are relaxing and cooling, and are safe even for toddlers.
Choose a mint hydrolat for moisturising, refreshing and washing your skin, and spray it on before applying a cream or oil. It is valuable as a mouthwash and refresher. Add the hydrolat to a bath and soak tired feet (if you can't do this, just splash them around). Chamomile hydrolat has a relaxing, calming effect on the emotions – use it when overworked, in stressful situations, or to scent your pillow before bed. On hot days, it is a wonderful "cooling" remedy for the face, body, hair and general emotions. Suitable for children, babies and even pets.
Use the hydrolate for skin care:
Natural face care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in ALL of our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water.
- as a facial mist and tonic – spray on the face and allow to dry without wiping; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak and dry by itself;
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds;
Limonene **, Mentha spicata herb extract.
Ingredients: Limonene **, Spearmint water.
** – Present in product as natural component of essential oil
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;