This 100% natural aromatherapy sleeping mist will help you to relax and sink into deep and restful sleep. Spray your pillow, bed sheets, children sleeping toys or yourself – a delicate aroma will wrap around you and slowly fade away while you fall asleep.
The spray is based on nicely calming sweet-scented Spearmint hydrolat with a variety of soothing essential oils – Bergamot, Ho Leaf and Spearmint.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- The composition of essential oils has a calming effect, makes it easier to let go of unwanted thoughts and helps to fall asleep
- Humidifies the air and eases up breathing, helps to clear up a clogged nose and airways. A perfect sleeping companion for hot summer night or dry heated winter climate.
Spearmint – studies confirmed that Spearmint essential oil reduces stress, tension, relaxes and improves sleep quality. This oil is quite different than intense mint and peppermint oils containing high concentrations of methol and menthone. Spearmint has not more than 1% of menthone, other active components are carvone and limonene. It is safe for small children and wonderfully teams up with citrus fruits.
Ho Leaf - is a great addition to the composition because it contains even 89% of linalool, mostly known from lavender essential oil for it’s relaxing and anti-anxiety properties. Reduces fatigue and related nervousness, balances emotions, soothes nervous system and helps to fall asleep.
Bergamot - is a peculiar complex flowery-spicy-green scented citrus fruit with relieving, mood elevating, stress and tension reducing qualities. Bergamot is especially good for alleviating irritability, frustration, chasing away unwanted thoughts and balancing mood swings. These effects were thoroughly examined by Italian researcher Paolo Rovesti. He suggested to introduce Bergamot essential oil into therapeutic practices to release psychological stress.
D. Baudoux „Contemporary French Aromatherapy“ (2020)
K. Schnaubelt „Naujoji aromaterapija“ (2012)
R. Tisserand, R. Young „Essential Oil Safety“ (2014)
G. Mojay „Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit“ (1999) and lecture material
I. Martin „Aromatherapy for Massage Practitioners“ (2007)
If you have troubles falling asleep we recommend creating a little evening ritual:
1. Just before going to bed spray the mist onto your bed sheets; the scent will last for 10-15 minutes, the amount of time you will need to fall asleep
2. Lay down, concentrate on your breathing: normal inhale and twice as long slow exhale; repeat for 10 times.
Ingredients INCI: Mentha spicata herb water, Alcohol, Cinnamomum camphora leaf oil, Mentha spicata herb oil, Citrus bergamia peel oil, Linalool, Limonene.
Shake well before using. Keep away from the eyes.