Meadowsweet Hydrolat (limited edition, Lithuania) Filipendula ulmaria
Meadowsweet hydrolat - 100% natural cosmetic water, aromatherapy tonic, distilled by Kvapų namai from Lithuanian wild meadowsweet. Highly recommended for acne-prone skin.
- From wild plants
- From Lithuanian plants
- Sensitive skin.
For moistening, cleansing, tonifying face and body skin.
May be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before applying face oil or cream.
Natural face care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, toners or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in ALL of our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water.
Use of hydrolates in skin care.
- as a facial mist and tonic –- spray on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
FILIPENDULA ULMARIA FLOWER WATER, LINALOOL
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;