Our extra virgin black seed oil is extracted from organic seeds using a gentle and gentle CO2 extraction process, so it contains incomparably more active ingredients and preserves the valuable properties of the plant than ordinary mechanically pressed oil. It does not use any solvents or inorganic salts, nor any heavy metals or micro-organisms.
- Process: CO2 extraction
Recommended as a warming and soothing oil. Suitable for acne, acne; skin care for scaly skin, eczema; joint pains.
For faster absorption, apply after showering or on wet skin moistened with hydrolates.
Black seed (Nigella) oil is ideal for cosmetics on its own and as an ingredient in a wide range of products (creams, balms, body oils) and as a natural preservative in cosmetic products
INCI: Nigella Sativa Seed Extract; (stabilised by the natural antioxidant Rosemary Leaf Extract).
Unique composition of unsaturated fatty acids and aromatic compounds. Contains an extremely high content of unsaturated fatty acids, especially omega-6 linoleic acid up to 65% and more than 1% of the very rare eicosadienoic acid. The oil contains more than 2% essential oil, which contains mainly valuable thymoquinones and thymohydroquinones and the monoterpenes para-cymene, thujene and the phenolic terpenolic carvacrol.
- before using the pure one, it is recommended to perform a skin sensitivity test by applying the pure one on the elbow and observing it for a few hours to see if it causes any skin reactions such as redness etc.;
- colour and concentration may vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts;
- do not use during pregnancy and lactation, for children under 2 years old;
- the oil interacts with antidiabetic and other drugs;
- store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place;
- keep contents away from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise);
- do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour;
- the amount of oil in the bottle is the amount indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles.
- bottle: glass
- cap: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC