Birch water (wild, Lithuania) Betula pendula bud / Betula alba
Hydrolat - natural product for moistening, cleansing, tonifying face and body skin. May be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before applying face oil or cream.
The pure distilling product, without alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and aromas, non-diluted.
- neutralizes hard water settings on the skin;
- moistens and soothes, cherishes and harmonizes the skin;
- suitable for face washing and clearing final procedures;
- refreshes and stimulates.
- 100% natural ingredients
- From wild plants
- From Lithuanian plants
- pH: 3.5-4.9
- Distilled in cooper alembic
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries.
- Sprinkle on the face after the final make-up cleaning procedure; allow drying off naturally so that the skin should absorb marvelous bioactive materials of plant.
- Wash the face with it in the morning, especially if your skin sensitively reacts to water-supply water. Moisten a tampon of cotton wool with the hydrolat and clean your face with it.
- Sprinkle on your skin as soon as you feel the need: pamper the face several times a day if you spend time in conditioned room, also on hot summer days, after sunbaths; allow soaking into the skin and drying off naturally.
- Can be used as a component of creams, lotions, cleaning milks, masks.
BETULA PENDULA EXTRACT, LINALOOL, EUGENOL
- There are no restrictions on use;
- Store in a dark, cool place tightly closed.