Birch water Betula pendula / Betula alba
Hydrolat – natural product for moistening, cleansing, tonifying face and body skin. May be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before applying face oil or cream.
The pure distilling product, without alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and aromas, non-diluted.
- neutralizes hard water settings on the skin;
- moistens and soothes, cherishes and harmonizes the skin;
- suitable for face washing and clearing final procedures;
- refreshes and stimulates.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- From wild plants
- From Lithuanian plants
- pH: 3.5-4.9
- Distilled in cooper alembic
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries.
The perfect 100% Lithuanian moisturiser for dry skin! What's more, due to its acidic pH (4.5), birch hydrolat is especially suitable for sensitive, problematic and puffy skin. If you don't like strong fragrances, birch hydrolate is just for you! It has a subtle, mild, balsamic scent of tree twigs.
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in the production of ALL our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water. Using hydrolates for skin care:
- as a tonic – spritz on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak in and dry by itself;
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
BETULA PENDULA EXTRACT, LINALOOL, EUGENOL
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;
CAUTION! Temperatures of 0°C and below may be hazardous to the hydrolat. At these temperatures, we recommend that you purchase your hydrolats in store, as parcel services cannot always provide optimal conditions for product transport.
- bottle: glass
- atomiser: plastic
- label: plastic PVC