Our own analysis confirm it's truly natural crystal – chermigite.
Natural alum stone, alum crystal – an effective deodorant created by nature to normalise perspiration and protect against sweat odour. The ammonium alum of the fragrance house is a genuine naturally occurring mineral called chermigite, as shown by our spectroscopic analysis of its chemical composition. Natural alum is now a rarity and synthetic ones are the most common.
Simple and ingenious! Alum salts are an amazing natural deodorising hygiene product for use on wet skin. Once dissolved on the skin, the salt inhibits the growth of bacteria and prevents unpleasant odours. It does not stop sweating.
Ammonium alum and potassium alum are used as deodorants; they are very similar, except that one contains ammonium ions (NH4)+ instead of potassium (K)+ ions.
Not to be confused with the synthetic toxic aluminium chlorohydrate or chlorohydroxide used in antiperspirants!
Natural ammonium alum is sold by the piece, weighing, 100g.
- 100% natural ingredients
- pH < 3,5
- For/after workout .
Deodorizing alum stone is natural and effective:
• ammonium alum salt, when dissolved on skin prevents multiplication of bacteria, thus providing perfect and long-lasting protection from odours;
• unlike antiperspirants, it does not clog sudoriferous glands, therefore toxin removing function of sweat is not interrupted;
• it's odourless, thus can be used by the entire family (men, women, teenagers);
• it's economical – a small stone may last over a year;
• it's safe – alum is not absorbed by the body, remaining on the surface of skin and is washed off easily;
• does not stain clothes.
Usage is simple:
After a shower use the stone on wet skin (or wet the stone), rubbing it onto most sweating parts of your body (armpits, feet). A tiny fraction of the alum stone dissolves and covers skin with invisible protective film, neutralizing odour producing bacteria for 24 hours.
Without aluminum chlorine hydrate or chlorine hydroxide, without synthetic materials.