This neroli water is distilled from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree, an organic Provence neroli. This region is famous for its wonderful microclimate, where the plants accumulate unprecedented aromatic substances, and for the highly skilled distillers who are able to "catch" these substances properly in the alembics.Neroli blossom water has become an ingredient in many perfumery, cosmetic and culinary recipes in the Mediterranean cultures.
One of the richest and most sophisticated aromatic hydrolates. Floral and fruity with a fresh strand of emerald green. Can be used instead of perfume.
Pure distillation product, free of alcohol, preservatives, synthetic additives and fragrances, undiluted.
Kvapų namų video (C)
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple.
- pleasantly relaxing, but not soporific;
- particularly good for oily, inflammation-prone, dirty skin;
- particularly effective in case of excitement and irritation. Gently soothes without being overpowering;
- suitable for children who cannot concentrate;
- Ideal for showers and ablutions;
- subtly scents the hair when a subtle, elegant scent is desired.
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in the production of ALL our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water. Using hydrolates for skin care:
- as a tonic – spritz on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak in and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA FLOWER WATER, LINALOOL
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;
CAUTION! Temperatures of 0°C and below may be hazardous to the hydrolat. At these temperatures, we recommend that you purchase your hydrolats in store, as parcel services cannot always provide optimal conditions for product transport.
- bottle: glass
- cap/atomiser: plastic
- label: plastic PVC