Nile Shea Oil has a warm yellowish colour, a texture as soft as silk and a very delicate scent. Because it is softer and absorbs more quickly than stable shea butter, it is the choice of those who like a creamy consistency.
- Process: Cold pressed
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin.
Nile shea oil is soft and easy to apply. Compared to Ghanaian shea butter, it is lower in stearin but higher in monounsaturated oleic fatty acids, making it an excellent substitute for a body lotion or body milk when applying to large areas of skin.
The oil will liquefy on hotter summer days as it melts at 25-30 degrees.
As well as evenly coating the skin, shea butter oil penetrates deeply into the skin, leaving it softer, less dry and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
The antioxidant properties of Nile shea oil are due to vitamin E (up to 11.5 mg per 100 g), provitamin A and polyphenols like those found in green tea (up to 75 mg per kg). Regular application to the skin slows down the ageing process and reduces the likelihood of pigment spots.
- Nile Shea is particularly suitable for babies and children, mature and developing skin, as well as dry and irritated skin all over the body, the skin of the hands and nails, problematic scalp and stretch mark prevention.
- It can be used for body and scalp massage, as well as for nurturing dry and brittle hair.
- It can be used as a substitute for hand cream and as a skin protectant before and after sunbathing (but it is not a substitute for sunblock).
- Shea butter oil enriches face and body oils, and is suitable as a base for body lotion, make-up remover, tanning products and massage blends.
- It is advisable to use pure.
- Not all the properties and uses of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
- Colour and concentration can vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts.
- Store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Protect the contents from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise).
- The amount of oil is as indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the jars.
- Do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- container: glass
- lid: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC
Use responsibly – the jar of this product can be reused, just wash it and bring it to one of our stores. For each jar we will give you a discount on your next purchase.