Apricot Kernel Oil, organic, unrefined Prunus armeniaca, sin. Armeniaca vulgaris Lam.
Apricot kernel oil with a mild, marzipan-like scent for cosmetic skin care. Natural, cold-pressed, unrefined.
If you have dry and sensitive skin and struggle to find natural face care products that work for you, try apricot kernel oil. It's also perfect for those who are allergic to nuts, but love the delicate scent of almonds.
You can use it instead of a cream both day and night. It is an excellent massage oil for both face and body.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Process: Cold pressed
- Dry skin
- Mature skin
- For Hair.
- the light and delicate apricot kernel oil is very good at softening the skin and is ideal for both squamous or hard skin and mature skin; it therefore reduces wrinkles and moisturises dry skin;
- rich in omega acids, so it reduces skin inflammation and helps with sunburn;
- excellent base oil for massages; suitable for adding to facial skin care mixtures; absorbs very easily without leaving a greasy film;
- ideal mask for soft, fine, dry hair;
- an excellent ingredient in soaps, creams, lotions, balms and other cosmetic products;
- can be used as a substitute for almond oil;
We recommend using apricot oil on the skin on its own or mixed with other oils.
- for skin care. Apricot oil can be used to enrich creams, serums and anti-ageing masks;
- for hair and scalp. Hair regains its shine and smoothness, soothes sensitive scalps, nourishes and strengthens hair roots;
- for massages. For face, body and head massage;
- instead of lotion or cream after shaving – for men, or after depilation;
- for faster absorption into the skin, apply to skin moistened with hydrates.
- colour and concentration can vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts;
- store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place;
- protect the contents from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise);
- the amount of oil in the bottle is the amount indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles;
- do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- bottle: glass
- cap: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC