THYME & MINT essential oils blend
It is probably impossible to find a Lithuanian who will not enjoy a warm Thyme and sweet Mint in the sauna – a perfectly balanced couple. This 100% pure essential oil duet stimulates the body, lights up the digestive fire, tonifies nervous system, eases up the respiratory function, reduces fatigue and tension.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Sauna Rituals.
Made from classic familiar herbs, the herbal and liquorice scented blend stimulates the body in general, is good for overwork and exhaustion, stokes the digestive fire, tones the nervous system, and is excellent for the cold season (milder linalool-type thyme and peppermint are used).
- do not use pure on the skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter; maximum concentration for use on the skin is 18.2% (R. Tisserand, R. Young "Essential Oil Safety"); use our concentration calculator;
- protect the eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants under 3 months of age unless necessary;
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicinal product;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
Thyme (Thymus hyemalis Lange/ Thymus serpyllum), Peppermint (Mentha x piperita L.) essential oils.
For topical skin use dilute up to 1% concentration into any carrier oil. In a sauna with kids chose minimum concentrations, keep away from the face.
Attention! Never pour essential oils directly on hot stones!
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC